Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Procrastination

So, as I sit here filling out a study guide for my marketing final that is in 6 days, I thought hey why not write a blog! Still being productive in my opinion. I only have 9 solid days left in Paris, and while I don't feel the need to go see any more sites, or eat more baguettes, I have to say that the thing I will miss most are the friends I've made. Sure, I've had some great memories in this city but they have all been with people that I've honestly fallen in love with. First off there is Mackenzie, my apartment mate. We took the metro to school every morning together and just had crazy times laughing, singing, cooking and cleaning. Lucky for me she goes to Redlands so she isn't that far away and I can still see her beautiful face whenever I want!

However the next 3 are far away from me. These girls have honestly made my time here so enjoyable and I'm going to miss them all. The first two live in New York: Tasha, and Vero (also known as Haiti). They crack me up on a daily basis and have just been so nice to me. They are sassy and fabulous and I'm going to miss them (except I'm planning on saving and coming to New York soon!).
The next one is Brett. Oh the fabulous Brett. Between her and my stories and cuddling. Her flirting with Max (jk) and talking about claiming child support for her cat, I'm going to miss her so much! She is in Colorado, so not THAT far, but man oh man how I have fallen in love with her :)

I'm going to miss all my friends, but these girls have been my core here in Paris. I'm ready to live it up for the next 10 days with all of them!!! Love you girlies! I'm going to miss all of youuuu.


P.S. We really are going to Vegas for my 21st....so.....start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment