Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gettin' Stuff Done!

Yesterday it rained all day and I laid in bed and did nothing but watch movies on my computer. I have a really long To Do list but I was so tired and not feeling up to par so I decided to take a lazy day. Today the weather is rainy and cold yet again but I am up early (and by early I mean 9) and have my cup of coffee ready to bust some stuff out!!! This week we only have class Monday thru Wednesday and then finals start Saturday! Luckily for me mine start Monday the 12th, so I have a while to study. This Friday however, my paper in Communications got chosen as one of ten in the class to present at a conference held at my school. There will be other students, and people from the community coming, so hopefully I do an okay job!

On my To-Do list:

- Marketing Essay
- Marketing Study Guide
- Communications Presentation (powerpoint?)
- French Study Guide
- Couture Essay
- Couture Study Guide
- Architecture Drawings
- Architecture Study Guide
- Babysitting Friday


I think that's it? At least for school.

Countdown: 8 days until Max gets here
                     18 days until I land at LAX

I will leave you now with one of my favorite pictures that I took on my Friday walk:


Can't wait to be home soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment