Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December

Happy December Everyone!!! So crazy that I've been here 3 and a half months! Now I'm on the final stretch. The weather here has taken a turn and it's freezing and rainy. Also, because it's the beginning of the month I no long have the unlimited metro pass that I've been paying for! Back to those tickets. However, it did encourage me to get out and walk to school today, which I haven't done in a while. It was nice walking past the stores with holiday window displays and seeing decorations on the streets.

I went to Communications class and had my first final today! It went well; however, I didn't sleep well last night because of my cold and sore throat so I decided to come back home instead of going to Architecture (where we were just listening to presentations). Mackenzie and I walked home together and then decided to go visit Cimetiere du Pere-Lachaise, which is a really famous cemetery online about a half hour walk from our apartment. Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, and many other famous persons are buried here. After about an hour it started drizzling and the cobblestones were hurting our feet so we headed home. Mackenzie made some veggie stirfry and I cleaned up the apartment. Hopefully this weekend I can finish up writing my papers and maybe go to a couple museums. 

I'm starting to listen to Christmas music and it's making me miss home. Can't wait to see everyone! Only 21 more days.








 Jim Morrison's Tomb









No comments:

Post a Comment